These were the Writers Write posts you enjoyed most in August 2014.
- Eight Commonly Misused Words - Common mistakes made by writers
- Punctuation Personality Types - Which one are you?
- Why you need strong verbs when you write - Three ways strong verbs improve your writing
- 20 Literary Quotes About Cats - Writers have always been fascinated by cats
- What does it take to write a book? The five qualities published authors share
- Start here: Three things you need to do at the beginning of your novel
- Six Fascinating Character Types - Characters should be fascinating
- The Plot Maker - Create a rom com storyline in five easy steps
- Tolkien’s 10 Tips For Writers
- Five Ways to Make Description Work in Your Novel - Description is a way to engage the reader’s imagination.
(via spinmybowtie)Source: amandaonwriting